A big admiration to people who travel for a living. I do not mind going on a trip every once in a while but to travel constantly would be a little tiring. Maybe it is the fact that I got to sit in the middle seat, maybe it was the fact that it was the last flight of the night. Maybe, maybe, maybe – but I am not sure why this trip is different.
Here are a few pros and cons of my personal travels:
* I get to catch up on all my reading (unless you are holding your child that would stop it all)
* Meeting new people – sitting next to someone for 3 hours will get the conversation started.
* Getting out of the house for a while and being your own boss.
* Driving a brand new rental car and realizing what never to buy.
* When going to the West Coast you get to enjoy low humidity – going to Florida? Take a few extra shirts.
* On the road my nutrition seems to suffer greatly (burgers for breakfast – you get the idea)
* Being away from my family – yes I start to miss them after 20 minutes or so.
* Having to buy a gift for the older children – that one is still on my to do list.
* Being struck in a hotel room with little to do.